"Real Wife" things I did this week:
- I butchered a HUGE pork loin. We bought one of those giant ones from Costco (because we are trying to save money or something) and cut it in to chops and three big loins for shredded tacos, roast and chile verde. I cut all the fat off....with may bare hands....it was raw meat people!
(It was one of the grossest moments of my life)
- cooked a huge batch of chicken with the intention of making real dinners this week
- ordered a chicken ceasar salad at Costco instead of a huge piece of pizza or gelato- bought our cap and gowns for graduation!!!!!!!!
"Fake Wife" things I did this week:
- bought midnight tickets to Hunger Games
- bought Pass of all Passes, because I just can't say no to Groupon
- had cereal for 40% of our meals this week (not that I made 60% of meals, we just skip breakfast most days...even though we eat so much cereal)
- cleaned up the living room area by throwing my piles of junk in the back bedroom and then got busted the next day